Cornell videos use standard bumpers to identify the institution.
- The bumper includes the Cornell logo (web version), shown in white on a solid black background.
- An opening bumper fades in (3 seconds) at the beginning of the video.
- Opening titles, all content, and credits appear after the opening bumper.
- A closing bumper fades out (3 seconds) at the end of the video.
Cornell videos also use standard audio intros to identify the institution.
- Cornell University—version A example:
“This is a production of Cornell University.”
- Cornell University/School or College—version B example:
“This program is brought to you by Cornell University's College of Human Ecology.”