Logo Treatment in Electronic Presentations
- You may use the electronic presentation template provided at cornellbrand.cornell.edu, but it is not required.
- Do not change the size, color, or position of the logo.
Slide templates for PowerPoint, Keynote, and similar presentation software.
Logo Treatment in Email Newsletters
- Above the content of the newsletter, place a 45-pixel version of the web banner, sized at 600 pixels in width, with a white Cornell logo in the left side and a white “Search Cornell” link in the right side of the banner. (Download the file at cornellbrand.cornell.edu.) No unit name (college/school, division, or other unit) may appear in the banner.
- Centered and positioned just above the red banner. include a “View this email in a browser” link.
- All space below the banner can be used for the unit’s name and the title/content of the newsletter.
Successful logo treatments for enewsletter.